DITS pursues the goal of launching and supporting promising security projects. The starting point is a collection of proved and prepared project proposals, which are released in the circle of the advisory board members. In addition to technical specifications, all criteria which may have an influence on a subsequent use are considered.
Interested members from the scientific community, users and developers define dedicated, project-specific working groups. Agreements for the implementation of the project are made. Later relevant questions about the use of the results are addressed at an early stage and clarified. Suggestions will be published appropriately.
DITS.center acts independently from individual interests and prepares information from different sources in neutral form for the project proposal. The following aspects will be considered:
- summary - for free publication in the DITS portal
- idea, technology, patents
- benefits in the application
- aspects of the market and the available knowledge, publications and products
- schedule, specifications, development costs
- financing, sponsorship, sponsorship, pilot customers
- teaming, partners, task allocation.
DITS informs about existing project proposals.
|IT Security and solutions||IP2S||PersID||ICS-S|
|Sensors||MSMT||UAV Sig||LEO Loc||FTTA|
|Counter measures||IntJam||Anti Drone|
|Tutorials and public relations||AnHB||PRSec|
|Studies and initiatives||OrgCrime||Ethic Sec||Sec Valley|